When People Met Their Dogs For The First Time – Will Make Your Day

owners-meeting-dogs-for-the-first-time-fb19

We asked people to submit their best first dog meeting pics, and we have now compiled an adorable list of times when it was puppy-love at first sight (or first sniff) for doggies and their brand new humans. You can just tell that through the good times and the ruff, they are destined to become best of buddies fur-ever.

#1 Bringing My New Girl Home. I Think We Will Be Alright

Bringing My New Girl Home. I Think We Will Be Alright

Hi-sup Report

#2 My Mom Had Always Said No When My Dad Asked For A Puppy. For Years She Said No And My Dad Never Expected To Get Another Puppy Ever Again

Alyssa Goodwin Report

#3 This Excited Family Just Moments After Adoption

This Excited Family Just Moments After Adoption

Lort Smith Report

#4 When I Met My Goldendoodle Pup, Boo

When I Met My Goldendoodle Pup, Boo

talkingxbird Report

#5 Love At First Sight… I Think She Has My Genes! Same Head!

Love At First Sight... I Think She Has My Genes! Same Head!

Budzsta Report

#6 My Friend’s Daughter And Her Valentine’s Present

My Friend's Daughter And Her Valentine's Present

project_seven Report

#7 Marley Meeting Her Dada

Marley Meeting Her Dada

Megan Jordan Report

#8 Husband Surprises His Wife With A Little Pup She Thought Had Already Been Adopted. She Was… By Husband

Husband Surprises His Wife With A Little Pup She Thought Had Already Been Adopted. She Was... By Husband

Covino & Rich Report

#9 My Shelter Holds An Annual Dog Adoption Day In A Public Park. Seeing This Lady With Her New Best Friend Made My Day

I_speak_Australian Report

#13 My So Was So Excited When He Found Out What His Early Christmas Present Was

My So Was So Excited When He Found Out What His Early Christmas Present Was

DarkSpirit_ Report

#14 Biggest Dream Come True

Biggest Dream Come True

Sarahdoos Report

#15 Who Knew A Little Rescue Mutt Become My Best Buddy?

Who Knew A Little Rescue Mutt Become My Best Buddy?

#16 Love At First Sight!

Love At First Sight!

#17 Doc The Aussie Shepherd

Doc The Aussie Shepherd

#18 I Rescued This Little Girl, Here She Is Today Going To Her Forever Home. Happy Pup

FuzzyManPeach Report

#19 Day 1

Day 1

#20 Max And Me. Got Him 2 Weeks Ago, Love My Pupper!

Max And Me. Got Him 2 Weeks Ago, Love My Pupper!

#21 Went To The Shelter With The Intention Of Petting The Dogs… Left With A Dog

Went To The Shelter With The Intention Of Petting The Dogs... Left With A Dog

Taters1881 Report

#22 Went To Rescue A Dog… Got A Bear Instead

Went To Rescue A Dog... Got A Bear Instead

wiioz Report

#23 After 6 Months Of Being Depression Free, I Adopted My New Best Friend! Everyone, Meet Gilly

bed_is_my_soulmate Report

#24 This Is Hope Meeting Her New Dad For The First Time. This Is Probably The Best Day Of Her Life So Far

sfunde Report

#29 We Adopted This Pup! Think He’s Happy

We Adopted This Pup! Think He's Happy

RunnyFool3508 Report

#30 Surprised My Dad With A New Puppy

Surprised My Dad With A New Puppy

Philip Michaels Report

#31 A Few Weeks Ago My Uncle’s Dog Died After 14 Years With Him And He’s Been So Depressed About It. My Aunt Surprised Him By Taking Him To Pick Up Their New Puppy When He Thought They Were Just Going Shopping. This Is The First Picture Taken Of Them Together When They Got Back In The Car

A Few Weeks Ago My Uncle's Dog Died After 14 Years With Him And He's Been So Depressed About It. My Aunt Surprised Him By Taking Him To Pick Up Their New Puppy When He Thought They Were Just Going Shopping. This Is The First Picture Taken Of Them Together When They Got Back In The Car

Pianoangel420 Report

#32 Meeting My Girl Rosie From Paws Chicago For The First Time. I Don’t Know Who Was Happier, Her Or Me

Meeting My Girl Rosie From Paws Chicago For The First Time. I Don't Know Who Was Happier, Her Or Me

Allie Lucchetti Report

#33 Adopted This Girl From The Pound. She Rode Like This The Whole Way Home

Adopted This Girl From The Pound. She Rode Like This The Whole Way Home

hcornatzer Report

#34 The Face Of A Newly Adopted Pupper

The Face Of A Newly Adopted Pupper

LilFourEyes Report

#35 I Can’t Tell If My Daughter Likes Her Early Christmas Present. Can You?

I Can't Tell If My Daughter Likes Her Early Christmas Present. Can You?

gay_unicorn666 Report

#36 Straight From The SF SPCA To The Headlands To Capture The Beginning Of This Great Story

#37 Got This Pup From A Rescue 2 Years Ago, I Blurred Myself So All The Attention Is On Him. Everyone Welcome Sir Benedict Blanco!

#38 Vet Friend Brought Her By To Visit At Work. Then Said She’s Looking For A Home

Vet Friend Brought Her By To Visit At Work. Then Said She's Looking For A Home