I remember playing hide and seek when I was a kid. Hiding was really fun. You find a nice spot, every time a new one and nobody can find you. Cannot forget the pounding of heart when the seeker is close and nothing can beat the fun and excitement one gets during the whole game.
I used to think I was very good at hiding, turns out my parents just used to act like they couldn’t see me while actually, they were able to. No matter what the truth is, I feel nostalgic sometimes missing the old times when mom used to hug me tightly in her loving arms upon seeking me.
Here are some of the kids just like me who totally nailed the art of it.
1. Oh! The white socks.
2. I can see you and you can see me.
3. The head wouldn’t fit. That’s unfortunate.
4. So close. It would have worked.
5. For a second I thought that toilet seat came to life.
6. Can you find her?
7. How the hell is the kid holding his breath?
8. That’s a smart camouflage.
9. The mirror is known to reveal the hidden realities.
10. That’s so cute.
11. He thought of a lamp and became one.
12. Your shadow follows you wherever you go.
13. Definitely a cat person.
14. It was worth a try.
15. Yep, she is visible.
16. And he fell asleep.