They never knew what future had for them. They were kids, and they became friends.
Year after year, their friendship kept growing stronger. These celebrity BBF’s have been together for what seems like forever now.
Well, it is also said that the people around you might bring good luck to you and that two people come together because their stars match. These celebrities became friends when they were living an ordinary life but attained stardom together. Plus, there remained no room for jealousy since they ended up becoming famous somewhat at the same time.
Kim Kardashian, Cameron Diaz, Tom Cruise and many other amazing celebrities adorn the list. They’re not just setting friendship goals for us as celebrities since their bond can be traced back to their childhood. I am sure that these vintage photographs of them, while they were young or kids will bring tears in your eyes making you remember your own best friends.
1. Tobey Maguire And Leonardo DiCaprio met in an audition and were best friends since then.
2. Elijah Wood And Macaulay Culkin still hang out together. They met on the sets when they were young.
3. From the sets of Mickey Mouse Club House Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling have been inseparable.
4. Kim Kardashian And Nicole Richie grew up in the same neighborhood and occasionally got a chance to hang out.
5. They went to high school together, Cameron Diaz And Snoop Dogg.
6. Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, and Tom Cruise went to Santa Monica HS.
7. They played the Little League together John Krasinski and B.J. Novak.
8. Demi Lovato And Selena Gomez were good friends since the time they worked together at Barney & Friends.
9. Tupac And Jada Pinkett Smith went together to school in Baltimore.
10. Matt Damon And Ben Affleck were neighbors when they were young. They have been best friends since that time.
11. Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie grew up in Bel-Air together.
12. Maya Rudolph And Gwyneth Paltrow were high school BFF’s.
Maya Rudolph And Gwyneth Paltrow were in the same school when they were very young.
13. Zach Braff And Lauryn Hill grew up together in the same neighborhood in Maplewood, New Jersy.