Their top job roles include being police dogs, military dogs, fire dogs, hearing dogs, disability dogs, therapy dogs or even guides. There are even dogs who turned into babysitters. Most of these canines at work are Retrievers or Shepherds because they’re known for being smart and easy to train. Not to forget their sense of smell is 50 times better than a human. This makes them easy to sniff out those drugs.
01. Looks like the little sheriff needs a happy nap.
02. Look at this little bub! Want to play?
03. High dreams!
04. This one needs sleep before work.
05. This one too.
06. Why are all these babies super sleepy?
07. Is your training difficult, baby?
08. This one seems to be having a good time with his fluffy teddy.
09. I’m a big dog.
10. Guarding him is my duty.
11. Trying to learn a few things before service.
12. Trying to say something, baby!
13. Such pretty little babies off to training.
14. I’m going to wear this soon on my head.
15. Does anyone have a place for my puppy paws?
16. I will soon be a big brave dog.
17. A future seeing eye dog.
18. Yay! Let’s run.
19. Too little for the suit.
20. A brief training sesh with daddy.
21. Because I love my mommy, but she’s on duty.
22. Sargent Buzo.
23. This adorable little baby.
24. Whoops! In training.
25. Sleepy little iffy.
26. Where them girls at?
27. He seems a little lost!