We all know that Donald Trump just won the U.S. Presidential Elections, but that doesn’t mean Barack Obama will leave immediately. And while liberals are lamenting the defeat of Hillary Clinton and the domination of the Republicans in the U.S. Senate and in the House of Representatives, we should not forget how fun and lovely it was to have Barack Obama in the White House. Thus, let’s take a look at the best photos taken by Pete Souza, the official photographer of the White House.
1. Barack Obama Spending Lone Time
This is one of his most iconic shots ever.
2. At The Historical Rosa Parks Bus
He is the first African-American President of The U.S., and that means a lot to many people.
3. Barack Obama With Robby Novak At The Oval Office
Robby Novak was known as the Kid President.
4. Barack Playing With Sarah Froman
Sarah Froman is the child of Mike Froman and Nancy Goodman. Mike Froman has been the Deputy National Security Advisor for International Economics.
5. Together During The 50th Bloody Sunday Anniversary
This is a powerful photo that shows the love between two of the most powerful people in the world.
6. Barack Obama With Janiya Penny And Her Family
Janiya Penny is a child from the Make-A-Wish Foundation and she couldn’t believe that she was at the Oval Office.
7. Barack Obama With His Loving Family
It’s been eight years of looking at this wonderful family.
8. Barack Obama Coaching Sasha Obama’s Basketball Team
Sasha Obama’s coaches couldn’t make it to the game, so Barack Obama and his personal aide supported the team.
9. Barack Obama Riding The Elevator At The White House
This was taken during a tiring day when he went to at least 10 inaugural balls.
10. Obama Holding The Child Of One Of His Staff Members
The child of London Rakestraw and Darienne Page Rakestraw in his arms.
11. Barack Obama Playing Peek-A-Boo
He was having fun with Emmett Beliveau’s daughter.
12. Obama And The XIV Dalai Lama
Two great leaders in a single snap.
13. Two U.S. Presidents
Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, both Democrats, discussing something.
14. Obama Playing Basketball
He was playing with other members of the White House in Martha’s vineyard.
15. Observing The Damage By A Tornado In Oklahoma
He was safely observing the situation inside an Air Force One aircraft.
16. A Sweet Moment
They make one of the best couples I’ve ever seen.
17. Barack And His Wife Dancing Together
They were at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center for the Inaugural Ball.
18. Obama With Stephanie Decker
Stephanie Decker is a widow who lost her legs when she saved her kids during a tornado.
19. Sasha Obama Hiding From Barack
She was waiting to surprise him as her father was about to finish his work.
20. Michelle Obama Dancing With Virginia McLaurin
Virginia McLaurin is more than 100 years old and the couple was celebrating the history of African Americans.
21. Obama Eating A Peach
He was hungry after attending a Town Hall Meeting, so he took this peach at Kroger’s Supermarket.
22. Obama And The Kids Of Denis McDonough
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that he’s really great with kids.
23. Obama And Football
Right before a meeting, he decided to have some fun with a game of football.
24. Obama With Jimmy Fallon
Barack Obama looks delightful whenever he appears on talk shows.
25. Barack Enjoying Pizza
He was with several people who wrote him letters. This was in Denver, Colorado.
26. Curious Infants
They weren’t so sure about who they were looking at.
27. Barack Supporting Lincoln Rose Smith
Lincoln Rose Smith was still learning how to walk at the time.
28. A Lovely Moment
Even if Barack Obama is busy, he still finds some time to show affection towards his wife.
29. Barack Holding Talia Neufeld
Talia Neufeld is the cute daughter of Adam Neufeld, who was a former White House staff member.
30. Obama As Spider-Man’s Opponent
He knows how to have fun with the kids.
31. A Family Portrait
Wouldn’t you miss seeing them at the White House?
32. Barack Obama With Bo, The Dog
Of course, Bo is so cute!
33. Obama With Ella Rhodes
Let’s hope that Ella Rhodes grows up to be a strong and admirable woman.
34. Obama And Prince George
This looks as if Prince George has absolute control over Barack Obama.
35. A Presidential Kiss Cam Moment
You don’t always witness something like this during a sports event.
36. Obama Joking Around With Marvin Nicholson
Marvin Nicholson just wanted to know if he gained weight or not.
37. Obama At Jamaica
This is definitely one of the best photos out there. It’s perfect!
38. Comparing Hair
I love how kids are not terrified of interacting with the U.S. President.
39. Obama And Lawrence Lipscomb
Lawrence Lipscomb is a custodian and he is definitely good friends with Barack Obama.
40. Barack Obama Playing With Ella Rhodes
Ella Rhodes is the adorable daughter of Ben Rhodes, who is the Deputy National Security Advisor.